Te Hiku Film Festival 2023

The movies have been played on the big screen at the Te Ahu Cinema in Kaitaia on Wednesday 13 September 2023. This is one of the lucky movies to be chosen from our school. Congratulations to everyone involved in the production of this movie. Please click on the link to view other Manaiakalani Film Festival movies. Please enjoy and feel free to leave a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment below for the students.

13 thoughts on “Te Hiku Film Festival 2023

1. Kia Ora my name is Janice and i’m from Ngataki school and i’m from Pukenui my most favourite thing about your movie is the beat and the way you guys edited your movie. I also liked the shots you guys took and moving place to place.But my most favourite thing was you guys singing a little bit about the rap that you guys did.

2. Kia ora my name is Tempest and I am from Ngataki school.

I loved your film because of all the lyrics you used,the places you went to and all those affects you used.

Also I love music and love watching the sunset.

3. Hello my name is Eva from Oruaiti school , I loved the music and the animated images and how you walked around Mangonui school and the Mangonui walk way.

4. Kia ora my name is Scout and my friends name is Taylor our school is Oruaiti
    What is your name? I loved the way that when you put your hand on the screen the movie went animated. I loved the song that you made. I loved that you used your local area.

5. Kia Ora our names are Te puawai and Mila and we are from oruaiti school. Mila liked the part when you went over the poles and jumped. We both liked the music and the animated part.

6. Hi we are Austen and Lykan from Paparore school. We like the Rap song. We really liked the AI editing because it looked like a comic book. It was also cool how they included so many parts of Mangonui.

7. Kia ora our names are Kyrie and Carter from Paparore school. We thought that your video was incredible! We liked the bit when you were doing the cool tricks like sliding down the pole!

8. Hi name is Bronson. I am from Oturu school. I really like your movie it is very cool . I liked it when you added the effects to make it blurry.

9. Kia Ora my name is Azalea and i liked the movie you guys made because
    the rap is really creative. The beat goes with the rap, keep up the good work.✌

10. Kia Ora my name is Marley I’m from Oturu school. I really like the rap you guys did my favourite bit was the beat. I also like the edits you did.

11. Hi my name is Pipiri and I am from Oturu school I loved your film it was cool I liked the way you put your effort in the film it was so cool. I loved the song you put in it.